Railing and Metal Architectural Fabrication
Leesburg Concrete Company manufactures custom precast concrete stair systems to fit today’s design guidelines. Our floor to floor precast concrete stair systems are custom manufactured to complement the design requirements of your project. Whether it’s a low or high rise structure, our stair/rail systems will unite the wide open spans; provide fire resistance, and an attractive and functional design. Leesburg Concrete’s handrail and guardrail component systems meet or exceed code requirements providing maximum safe accessibility. Custom stair/rail systems feature optional embedded connections for attaching handrail posts, custom nosing (if required) and a rapid installation process to keep your project on schedule. Our precast stair products are produced in our PCI Certified plant and meet their standards of quality assurance.
Our versatile MobileMat concrete batching & mixing plant offers a wide range of applications. The plant ranges in concrete output capacities from 20 – 160 yd³/hr. and is equipped with a 2.25 yard capacity mixer. Our 18,000 SF production facility is equipped with a 3-20 ton bridge crane with 27' ft. hook height. Concrete Products are precast at 4000 - 9000 PSI per your specification. The PCS control platform integrates process supervision, production reporting, inventory tracking, recipe management and plant maintenance in one reliable control system.
The PCS standard functions and record keeping include:
- 1000 recipes, with parameters for flexible production of various concrete mixes including SCC (self-compacting concrete)
- Sand-water correction for all sand and aggregate sorts (automatically with installation of HYDROTESTER moisture metering probe)
- Manual and automatic free-fall correction for all components and monitoring of batching tolerance and time.
- Concrete production statistics for the automatically produced concrete, stored for lifetime.
- Material consumption statistics for all batched materials (even in manual mode) can be called up in individual time periods
- Inventory administration with silo contents calculation and graphic display on the monitor
- Scheduled maintenance reminder software module
- Diagnostic test module displays actual input / output status on PLC for easy troubleshooting
- Web based technology for online support