Custom Precast Concrete Manufacturing
If you’re looking for strong and dependable “custom precast concrete near me,” you have come to the right place. Leesburg concrete is the leading custom precast concrete company serving Florida and the East Coast. We have an in-house design team, engineers, and technical staff with extensive experience who can help provide the best and most cost-effective solution for your needs. And, they are inspected by licensed engineers for quality control.
When you invest in custom precast concrete structures, it’s necessary to have a product that has strong structural integrity and long-lasting purpose. We work every step of the way with you to bring your custom concrete product to life exactly how you’ve been envisioning it.
We make custom precasts including:
• ADA Ramps
• Loading Dock Ramps
• Wall panels & cladding
• Buildings including classrooms, restrooms, electrical, storage, dugouts, concessions, telecommunication, industrial etc….
• Guideway walls
• Flood walls
• Steps with and without landings
• Parking Stops, Fire pits
• Electrical boxes, pads, vaults
• Elevator shafts
Precast Concrete Manufacturing System
Our precast concrete manufacturing system is designed to produce the most consistent, highest quality concrete products possible. We work in a versatile MobileMat concrete batching & mixing plant and offer a wide range of applications. The plant ranges in concrete output capacities from 20– 60 cubic yards per hour and is equipped with a 2.25-yard capacity mixer. Our 18,000 square foot production facility is equipped with a 3-20 ton bridge crane with 27-foot hook height. Concrete Products are precast at 4,000-9,000 PSI per your specification.
Why Our Precast Concrete Products Are Better
Moisture can be the enemy when precision batching is demanded. The HYDROMAT is fully integrated into our PCS Control system, providing accurate computerized microwave moisture measurement and compensation control for dry-cast and wet-cast concrete production. The system is comprised of a water dosing computer and a microwave probe mounted within the concrete mixer and fully integrated with our PCS computer control to automate and maintain the water metering function to produce reliable control of water/cement ratio for highly consistent concrete product quality.
The PCS standard functions and record keeping include:
• 1,000 recipes, with parameters for flexible production of various concrete mixes including SCC (self-compacting concrete).
• Sand-water correction for all sand and aggregate sorts (automatically with installation of HYDROTESTER moisture metering probe).
• Manual and automatic free-fall correction for all components and monitoring of batching tolerance and time.
• Concrete production statistics for the automatically produced concrete, stored for a lifetime.
• Material consumption statistics for all batched materials (even in manual mode) can be called up in individual time periods.
• Inventory administration with silo contents calculation and graphic display on the monitor.
• Scheduled maintenance reminder software module.
• Diagnostic test module displays actual input/output status on PLC for easy troubleshooting.
• Web-based technology for online support.
• Fully automated, unattended operation.
If you are interested in learning more about our custom concrete capabilities, all it takes is a phone call (or an email.) We recommend getting us involved early so we can lend our expertise to your project. If you are in the area, we welcome you to take a tour of our plant to see samples of our products and learn how we produce these high-quality precasts. Let us knock your next project out of the ballpark.
When you’re looking for a high-quality precast concrete company that meets exacting standards, you can count on Leesburg Concrete. Call us at 352.787.4177 or email us today to get started on your project.