Precast Concrete Classrooms
Leesburg Concrete Company, Incorporated's new generation of precast concrete classrooms are pre-engineered saving your district/institution valuable time and thousands of dollars. Our Type IIB Classrooms are DBPR approved, meeting and exceeding SREF and Florida Building Codes.
- Quickly meets the need for expanded space
- Faster than site built classroom construction
- Cost effective- on time and within budget
- Eliminate costs of additional architectural & engineering fees
- Permitted as permanent or Modular Type IIB structure (fundable as Type IIB Modular Building)
- Full submittal package and engineering provided
- ADA compliant
- Engineered to exceed all Florida wind load requirements
- Sit level on grade- do not require additional steps or ramps to enter the classrooms
- Allows for sidewalk egress
- Healthy, dust-free buildings
- Security: bullet-resistant windows and doors with electronic interior locks
- Engineered and produced to withstand extreme weather events
- State approved by Florida DBPR
- Meets SREF and DOE requirements
- Minimal site impact, and can allow for more space within the same footprint by building vertically.
- Virtually infinite choice of finishes (brick, stucco, wood siding, etc.)
- Aesthetically pleasing - can be matched to existing campus
- Flexible interior space
- High quality, low maintenance
- Safe, durable, sustainable construction
Leesburg Concrete's pre-engineered two-story 24' x 36' classrooms provide schools the opportunity to offer additional classroom space within a smaller footprint. This classroom size is also available in a single-story option. Aesthetics can be ...
Our pre-designed and engineered Quadplex building with stairs and elevator delivers modular precast classrooms which can be easily accessed by all students. Aesthetics can be customized to match finishes of an existing facility.
This configuration of our modular precast classrooms can include as many classrooms as you desire. The focus of this layout is to provide classrooms with a central walkway. Aesthetics can be customized to match finishes of an existing ...
These modular precast concrete classrooms are placed side by side providing schools the opportunity to make efficient use of available campus space. Aesthetics can be customized to match finishes of an existing facility.
Our pre-engineered, DOE/SREF approved, 4 classroom building with restrooms and covered walkway is classy and practical. Aesthetics can be customized to match finishes of an existing facility.
Leesburg Concrete's pre-engineered double classroom building is the perfect solution for new or additional space for students. Sloped or flat roof styles are available and can be formed to look like standing metal seam, shingle or form ...
Leesburg Concrete's pre-engineered single classroom building is the perfect solution for new or additional space for students. Gabled or sloped flat roof styles are available and can be formed to look like standing metal seam, shingle or ...