Provide Safe Shelter in Hurricane Force Winds
Modular classrooms made of precast concrete are ideal when you need additional classrooms and you're located in an area that experiences seasonal hurricanes. Built to withstand hurricane force winds, you'll feel confident in knowing the students and staff are safe and you'll also save money each year on damage repair.
Precast Modular Classrooms Install Quickly
Our new generation of precast concrete modular classrooms are pre-engineered saving you the expense of engineering and architect fees. More importantly, the turn time from order to install is less than other types of modular classrooms thereby saving your district/institution valuable time and money.
Our Type IIB Precast Modular Classrooms are DBPR approved, meeting and exceeding SREF and Florida Building Codes.
Precast Concrete Modular Classroom
Features and Benefits
- Quickly meets the need for expanded space
- Faster than site built classroom construction
- Cost effective- on time and within budget
- Eliminate costs of additional architectural & engineering fees
- Permitted as permanent or Modular Type IIB structure (fundable as Type IIB Modular Building)
- Full submittal package and engineering provided
- ADA compliant
- Engineered to exceed all Florida wind load requirements
- Sit level on grade- do not require additional steps or ramps to enter the classrooms
- Allows for sidewalk egress
- Healthy, dust-free buildings
- Security: bullet-resistant windows and doors with electronic interior locks
- Engineered and produced to withstand extreme weather events
- State approved by Florida DBPR
- Meets SREF and DOE requirements
- Minimal site impact, and can allow for more space within the same footprint by building vertically.
- Virtually infinite choice of finishes (brick, stucco, wood siding, etc.)
- Aesthetically pleasing - can be matched to existing campus
- Flexible interior space
- High quality, low maintenance
- Safe, durable, sustainable construction
Leesburg Concrete's pre-engineered, two-story 24' x 36', modular classrooms provide schools the opportunity to offer additional classroom space within a compact footprint. This classroom size is also available in a single-story option. Aesthetics ...
Our pre-designed and engineered Quadplex modular classroom includes stairs and an elevator to allow easy access by all students. The exterior can be customized to match your existing building's finish.
To learn more about our precast ...
This configuration of our modular classrooms can include as many classrooms as you desire. The focus of this layout is to provide classrooms with a central walkway. The exterior can be customized to match the exterior finish or your existing ...
These modular classrooms are placed side-by-side providing schools the opportunity to make efficient use of available campus space. The exterior can be customized to match the exterior of your existing facility.
To learn more about our ...
Our pre-engineered, DOE/SREF approved, 4 modular classroom with restrooms and covered walkway is classy and practical. The exterior can be customized to match the finish of your existing building.
To learn more about our precast concrete ...
This pre-engineered double classroom building is the perfect solution for new or additional space for students. Sloped or flat roof styles are available and can be formed to look like standing metal seam, shingle or form finish. Choose from a ...
This pre-engineered single modular classroom building is the perfect solution for new or additional space for students. Gabled or sloped flat roof styles are available and can be formed to look like standing metal seam, shingle or form finish. ...