In 2005 we moved to a larger location and in 2009 our new state of the art manufacturing facility came on line. In 2010 we earned our NPCA Certified Plant designation.
Our recently completed concrete batching and mixing plant has further expanded our capability, capacity and quality. Our ACT designed facility is equipped with proven precision engineered components and reliable control technology. Our system is designed to produce the most consistent, highest quality concrete products possible.
Our versatile MobileMat concrete batching & mixing plant offers a wide range of applications. The plant ranges in concrete output capacities from 20– 60 cubic yards per hour and is equipped with a 2.25 yard capacity mixer. Our 18,000 square foot production facility is equipped with a 3-20 ton bridge crane with 27-foot hook height. Concrete Products are precast at 4,000-9,000 PSI per your specification.
Moisture can be the enemy when precision batching is demanded. The HYDROMAT is fully integrated into our PCS Control system, providing accurate computerized microwave moisture measurement and compensation control for dry-cast and wet-cast concrete production. The system is comprised of a water dosing computer and a microwave probe mounted within the concrete mixer, and fully integrated with our PCS computer control to automate and maintain the water metering function to produce reliable control of water/cement ratio for highly consistent concrete product quality.
The PCS control platform integrates process supervision, production reporting, inventory tracking, recipe management and plant maintenance in one reliable control system.
The PCS standard functions and record keeping include:
- 1,000 recipes, with parameters for flexible production of various concrete mixes including SCC (self-compacting concrete).
- Sand-water correction for all sand and aggregate sorts (automatically with installation of HYDROTESTER moisture metering probe).
- Manual and automatic free-fall correction for all components and monitoring of batching tolerance and time.
- Concrete production statistics for the automatically produced concrete, stored for lifetime.
- Material consumption statistics for all batched materials (even in manual mode) can be called up in individual time periods.
- Inventory administration with silo contents calculation and graphic display on the monitor.
- Scheduled maintenance reminder software module.
- Diagnostic test module displays actual input / output status on PLC for easy troubleshooting.
- Web based technology for online support.
- Fully automated, unattended operation.